This post was inspired by a post from Nomad Online where Agnes wrote about her 5 life lessons. I always think these life lessons are so true they sometimes hurt and are a great way to learn from others instead of learning the hard way.
Here are my 10 life lessons that I’ve learnt so far:
1. Always go to the bathroom before you set off on a trip in the car, bus, train, plane or ship.
2. When travelling and you see something you like, you should buy it because it’s unlikely you’ll find or have the time to come back to it.
3. Take the opportunity when it presents itself. They usually don’t come around twice and you don’t know if or when the next one will come.
4. Do things to have the experience of doing it, life is short.
5. Learn to love being alone.
6. Prioritise sleep.
7. Comparing yourself to others and worrying about things- both give you something to do but get you nowhere.
8. Keep doing things and eating things that you loved as a kid.
9. There’s always something to learn.
10. Life is too short to wear uncomfortable shoes.