I’m currently in the process of moving. Moving is such an experience. Mostly a bad one.
Who knew how much stuff one has accumulated and don’t even get me started on the amount of computer cables that seem to have multiplied in their box. I’ve also come to learn that things are almost quite worthless (even if they are still useful!). Thankfully, I’ve been able to give items away for free and at least save them from going to landfill.
To save you from the multiplication bug, here are some things that you should probably declutter today.
2. Old technology
3. Computer cords, extension cords and other random cords
4. Expired medication
5. Expired food and sauces
6. Bedsheets and doonas
7. Excess or old pillows
8. Home decor that has been collecting dust
9. Books you will never read again (or read)
10. Shoes that are past their life date
11. The almost empties- just use them up and get rid of them
12. Excess cutlery that you never use anyway
13. Excess dishes, bowls and mugs
15. Tuppleware and jars
16. Pens and markers that don’t work anymore
17. Sporting equipment that is no longer needed
18. The random knick knacks
19. Utensils that are not useful or needed anymore