Different often has a bad undertone to it. It’s almost disapproving. How dare it be something different! That cannot possibly be. It doesn’t fit my understanding of the world and my stereotypes and I am angry for that and WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.
But difference is where we find new ideas, new inspirations and new friends. Here, it is where the small pleasure lie and where dreams start and get infinitely bigger. It changes how we see the world and the view from which we see the world. I’ve found a handful of photos to share that I thought found the different in life. While writing this, I’ve just realised that these photos were taken of things that weren’t at eye level.
Different hidden in plain sight but not where you were looking.
How to join the Challenge
- Write a post titled ‘Friendly Friday- xxx Prompt name xxx’ with tag ‘Friendly Friday’
- Include a link to the original Friendly Friendly Challenge post on the host’s blog
- Optionally, you can include the latest Friendly Friday Challenge logo. Download it here.
- Comment on the host’s Friendly Friday post, so that other readers can find and read your response.
- Remember to include a link to your post in your comment. This will guarantee a visit, in the event the automatic ping-back does not work.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenges