We’ve been in lockdown for about 1 month now and this week, it was extended again for another month.
I’m finding it hard to keep inspired and motivated and just feel like I’m on an endless loop of working, sleeping and cooking. Luckily, the weather has been outstanding this past week and even warm which has got me thinking about spring cleaning.
The past month has been as fruitful as I had expected. Some of my highlights include:
- Having a Harry Potter movie marathon
- Going to the post office
- Getting excited about the Olympics for 24 hours
- Losing my Duolingo streak at Day 121 after forgetting to practise (I needed 125 days for my next medal!)
- Completed 32/624 sudoku puzzles from the puzzle book
- Tried an awesome butter chicken receipe that tasted delicious
- Becoming a fan of the kpop group BTS
I think perhaps these feelings might be felt across the world at the present time. Especially for those countries going through another wave. But it is now where I turn to the arts world more than ever. Maybe because it’s another form of expression that just knows how to connect with us in dark times, more than words.
I think this is where I will find peace and solace for the time being. And dream alittle again.
This has got to be one of the best pieces of music I have heard in a while. So sharing it here.